We strive to deliver products and services that best represent our client’s needs.
ECR at a Glance
- South African based specialist supply and development group.
- Owned and Managed by senior operational personnel.
- Extensive Bench and Plant Equipment process engineering and maintenance.
- Site based Technical Management Services.
- Site based specialist Maintenance and Consulting.
ECR holds a Level 4 BBBEE status:
- 26% Black Female Ownership
- 74% White Female Ownership
Key Attributes of ECR's Technical Services Group
- Technical Knowledge across a wide range of Manufacturing – Supply – Service and Maintenance parameters within the RAB-R.C. Exploration-Blast-Hole Core Drilling Sectors.
- Process Engineering experience covering a wide range of unit operations and technologies.
- Site operational experience – Understand operational implementation of various scope drilling operations associated maintenance and repairs regimes.
- Technology – Design, Development, Testing, Engineering and Implementation service to maintain operational systems or improve on systems where needed.
- Due Diligence – Consulting and Representing projects to bankers and prospective investors.
- Sensitive to IP – Experience in IP, competitive advantage development and protection.